Saturday 30 November 2013

Soulful Voyages - Jhene Aiko Poem



























I have journeyed the continent in search of something to freeze & ease me
When thoughts persevere to kill me, that voice recuperates me
Inspires me to place my flames in a bottle
I have dived into your music a thousand times

It’s my Mary Jane to my everyday pain
To be specific, you’re a Pacific, Sailing Souls
I could drown in your musical ocean and feel your emotion

Whenever I Sail out, I reach out for your waves to take me Higher
We could never Grow Apart like the sand & the seashore
Your music is my seaweed, soon the globe will see your seaworthy
Perhaps fall in love and you’ll take off like a seaplane

A diamond in a well, I’m high off your zeal
Your petite eyes are a hip hop bridge where lyrical angels dwell
A dynamite about to blow, don’t let them dim your glow
Stroll on the seawalk, Souled Out

Jhene Aiko 

No comments:

Post a Comment